Based in Brisbane, Australia
March 25, 2022
Set sail on the United Navies’ battleships, carriers and dreadnoughts and combat the Pirate scourge in Forts’ second DLC. With a brand new water system, new campaign, weapons, ammo system, HUD and soundtrack, High Seas takes the classic Forts physics-based fun to the next level of building, battling and causing bubbles!
- 16 missions with unique backgrounds.
- Variety of mission types: Enforcement, Interdiction, Boarding action, Land vs Sea, and Carrier strike.
- Hostile and dynamic environments.
- Interactive graphic novel-style cutscenes.
- A refined learning curve that teaches the player new features and unlocked weapons mission-by-mission.
- United Navies HUD.
- New dynamic soundtrack.
High Seas Launch Date Announcement Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Request press key keymailer.co.
About EarthWork Games
EarthWork Games is an independent game developer originating in Brisbane, Australia. With over fifty five years of game development experience between us, we are eager to create games that we enjoy playing, and enjoy making.
More information on EarthWork Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Forts - High Seas Credits
Concept, Design and Programming
Art and Design
Jeff van Dyck
Music and Sound design
Community Management and Support