Based in Brisbane, Australia
June 18, 2019
Take command of the Combined Forces in their battle to beat back a resurgent Black Penguin Oil in Forts’ first DLC. Moonshot features new weapons, features, and commanders! Fight to recover the moontech across the Pacific Rim, in four new theatres of combat, unlocking new weapons, and discovering new features.
After working hard to support Forts, and expanding the base game with the free Tons of Guns update, feature updates and the Repair Station, the team wanted to see how far Forts could be taken with additional innovative content. Work started in early 2018, and with the help of the community was balanced and tested in 2019.
- Four new weapons - Buzzsaw, Smokebomb, Magnabeam and Howitzer.
- Three new commanders - Buster, Moonshine and Phantom.
- Portals - Discover all the new possibilities of attack and defence with the portal.
- Capture Points - New gameplay mode, requiring players to fight over battlefield derricks in order to activate the endgame.
- Combined Forces HUD - New in-game Combined Forces HUD for you to enjoy.
- Moonshot Music - All-new soundtrack.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Request press key keymailer.co.
About EarthWork Games
EarthWork Games is an independent game developer based in Brisbane, Australia. With over fifty five years of game development experience between us, we are eager to create games that we enjoy playing, and enjoy making.
More information on EarthWork Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Forts - Moonshot Credits
Concept, Design and Programming
Art and Design
Jeff van Dyck
Music and Sound design